Nettex VIP Hoof Builder
V.I.P.® Hoof Builder is a complementary feed. This advanced formula contains a blend of Biotin plus fundamental micronutrients designed to build and maintain strong, healthy hooves, keeping your horse sound and performing at their best.
All horses that are experiencing or have a history of poor hoof health, growth and integrity as a result of injury, trauma or poor diet.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers up to 60mg of Biotin per day† – Above the daily minimum recommended level of Biotin proven to improve horn growth and strength2. Note: it can take up to nine months for the hoof to regrow fully.
- Contains essential ingredient Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – Provides a source of sulphur to support healthy hoof growth
- Contains essential amino acids Methionine and Lysine – To support hoof resilience and sturdiness
- Contains vital trace elements Zinc and Copper – Important trace elements for hoof integrity
- Free from Alfalfa To meet the needs of modern-day horse owners
- No added sugar* – Supporting good equine dental health and weight management
- Apple flavouring – For a highly palatable supplement your horse will love
- Multiple sizes available – 1kg and 2kg tubs that offer a solution for all horse owners
- 100% 30 day money back guarantee: Terms and conditions apply. See here for details.
†Based on 40g feed rate.
*With the exception of Lactose (Naturally occurring sugar).
Grass meal, Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) (15%) , Lactose, Sodium chloride
Crude Protein 31%, Crude Fat 2%, Crude Fibre 8%, Crude Ash 5%, Sodium 0.1%, Sulphur 10%
Additives per kg
DL Methionine (3c301) 150,000 mg
L-Lysine hydrochloride (3.2.3) 150,000 mg
Copper (as Copper chelate of glycine, hydrate (3b413)) 1,650 mg
Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405)) 800 mg
Zinc (as Zinc chelate of glycine, hydrate (3b607)) 8,000 mg
Zinc (as Zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605)) 4,000 mg
Biotin (3a380) 1,500 mg
Mix once daily with feed using scoop, 1 level scoop equals ~10g.
350kg pony (20g) ~2 scoops
500kg horse (30g) ~2.5 scoops
650kg horse (40g) ~3.5 scoops